- Double-tuned band-pass design with high efficiency
- Neodymium 12” drivers for excellent performance-to- weight ratio
- 12mm Birch with clever bracing brings lightweight yet rigid cabinet construction
- Stackable and flyable with LR14 or in separate arrays
- SIS pre-wired for very high damping and further reduced distortion (with ALC)
- Durotect™ scratch-resistant coating
The LR14Bass is a double-tuned band-pass bass system, for both permanent and portable applications. Featuring double 12” long excursion woofers with Neodymium magnet structures, the LR14Bass delivers high quality, high output bass response from a very compact and weight efficient package. The special band-pass configuration offers LR14- matched bass response in full-space (flown) and increased efficiency in half-space (stacked) applications. The easy and accurate flying system, makes the system quick to set-up in combination with the LR14 line-array module.
The SIS pre-wiring ensures complete cable/connector compensation between the LR14Bass and ALC. The LR14Bass is designed as high-efficient bass extension of the LR14, used in multiples depending on the array-length and low frequency requirements.
The LR14B features an integrated top hat, enabling a stand-mounted “top/sub” combination together with 3 units LR14 on the BRK-3LR14 bracket (option).
For full system performance, we recommend using the LR14Bass in combination with an ALC amplified loudspeaker controller. Driven by the ALC, the LR14Bass delivers maximum sound quality and output power with dedicated and inaudible (power and excursion!) protection.