- Double-tuned concentric band-pass design with high efficiency
- Neodymium 12” driver for excellent performance-to- weight ratio
- Ultra-compact and lightweight yet rigid cabinet construction
- Stackable and flyable with LR7 line-array or in separate arrays
- SIS pre-wired for very high damping and further reduced distortion (with ALC)
- Durotect™ impact-resistant coating
The LR7Bass is a double-tuned band-pass bass system, matching the LR7 line-array in both permanent and portable applications. Featuring a single 12” long excursion woofer with Neodymium magnet structure, the LR7B delivers high quality, high output bass response from an ultra-compact and weight efficient package. The concentric bandpass configuration offers LR7-tuned bass response in full-space (flown) and increased efficiency in half-space (stacked) applications
The extended frequency response enables the LR7B to be used as mid-bass reinforcement, full-range bass extension or subwoofer.
The integrated flying system, combines light weight with high WorkingLoadLimit and makes for a quick system set-up in combination with the LR7 line-array module.
The SIS pre-wiring ensures complete cable/connector compensation between the LR7Bass and ALC;
The LR7Bass is to be used in combination with an ALC amplified loudspeaker controller, then delivering maximum sound quality and output power with dedicated and inaudible (power and excursion!) protection.