- Double 18” long-excursion woofers
- Lowest usable frequency 25Hz.
- Power handling 2000W RMS, 12000W peak
- SIS pre-wired for very high damping and further reduced distortion (with ALC)
- Large, centrally placed vent for improved air velocity and flow capacity
- Clever bracing for rigid cabinet construction
- Dedicated (excursion) protection in combination with SDP modules (with ALC)
The CB362 is a direct-radiating, high-output subwoofer system for cinema applications. Featuring double 18” long excursion woofers with 4” voicecoils, together with the large (single) bass-reflex vent, the CB362 delivers sustained, fundamental sub-bass output.
The SIS pre-wiring ensures complete cable/ connector compensation between the CB 362 and ALC amplifier.
to Alcons Audio continuous R&D, all specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Especially with the typical long speaker cables and the subwoofer system’s low impedance, the effect of Signal Integrity Sensing is remarkable; really tight and accurate reproduction of even the lowest octaves.
The enclosure design provides for vertical or horizontal stacking. Typical applications for the CB362 include cinema subwoofer or sub-bass extension of general sound systems, used in multiples depending of low frequency requirements.
For full system performance, we recommend using the CB362 in combination with an ALC2 (or ALC4) amplifier/controller. Driven by the ALC, the CB362 not only delivers maximum sound quality and output power, but is also inaudibly protected against over- excursion (SDP circuit), which is typical for cinema subwoofer systems.