- RBN401 pro-ribbon HF driver, 6.5” midrange and 12” woofer
- Adjustable HF driver for precise projection
- Industries most-shallow enclosure (18cm/7-in.)
- Signal Integrity Sensing™ pre-wired cable compensation
- ‘Real-90’ dispersion, H 90° x V 40° (nom.)
- Single-amp operation for economical powering
- Flown, stacked, wall-mount positioning
- Also available in “Front-Vent” version for baffle-wall mounting
The CR1 is an ultra-compact 3-way sound system, designed to meet all requirements (and more!) of all current and future (digital) cinema sound formats.
Featuring the RBN401 multiple-patented pro-ribbon driver, a 6.5” Neodymium, reflex-loaded mid-range driver and a vented 12” Neodymium woofer, the CR1 is ideal for applications where medium output, high quality cinema sound reproduction is needed. It is recommended for up to 100 seat theatres, screening rooms, board-rooms, etc.
The system includes dedicated filtering, with external system equalizing (electronically) fully utilizing the individual speaker components’ power capacity. This results in increased headroom SPL. The SIS pre-wiring ensures complete (long!) cable/ connector compensation between CR1 and ALC, significantly increasing response accuracy.
The ultra-shallow enclosure design of only 18cm/7-in. (industry’s most shallow 3-way system!) provides for very flexible mounting in even the smallest spaces behind the screen. The shape also enables semi- flush wall-mounting.
For full system performance, the CR1 is to be used in combination with an ALC amplified loudspeaker controller. Driven by the ALC, the CR1 delivers maximum sound quality with increased headroom under dedicated equalisation and inaudible (power and excursion) protection.