- RBN601 pro-ribbon HF driver, 8” midrange and 15” woofer
- Adjustable HF driver for precise projection
- Ultra-shallow enclosure (25cm/10”) for space economic mounting
- Signal Integrity Sensing™ pre-wired cable compensation
- Dispersion H 90° x V 40° (nom.)
- Bi-amp or single-amp operation for economical powering
- Flown, stacked, wall-mount positioning
- Also available in “Front-Vent” version for baffle-wall mounting
The CR2 is a 3-way sound system, designed to meet all requirements (and more!) of all current and future (digital) cinema sound formats. Featuring the multiple-patented RBN601 pro-ribbon driver, two 8” mid-range drivers and a 15” woofer, the CR2 is ideal for applications where medium output, high quality cinema sound reproduction is needed. It is recommended for 100-300 seat theatres.
The system includes dedicated MF/HF filtering, with external system equalizing (electronically) fully utilizing the individual speaker components’ power capacity. This results in dramatically increased headroom SPL. The SIS pre-wiring ensures complete (long!) cable/connector compensation between CR2 and ALC, significantly increasing response accuracy.
The ultra-shallow enclosure design provides for very flexible mounting in even the smallest spaces behind the screen. The shape also enables semi-flush wall mounting.
For full system performance, the CR2 is to be used in combination with an ALC amplified loudspeaker controller. Driven by the ALC, the CR2 delivers maximum sound quality with increased headroom under dedicated equalisation and inaudible (power and excursion) protection.