- Double-tuned band-pass design with high efficiency
- Neodymium 15” drivers for excellent performance-to-weight ratio
- Stackable and flyable with LR16 or in separate arrays
- SIS pre-wired for very high damping and further reduced distortion (with ALC)
- Dedicated optimisation in combination with ALC amplified loudspeaker controller
- Durotect™ scratch-resistant coating
The LR16Bass is a double-tuned band-pass bass system, for both permanent and portable applications. Featuring double 15” long excursion woofers with Neodymium magnet structures, the LR16Bass delivers high quality, high output bass response from a compact and weight efficient package. The special band-pass configuration offers LR16-matched bass response in full-space (flown) and increased efficiency in half-space (stacked) applications. The easy and accurate flying system, makes the system quick to set-up in combination with the LR16 line-array module.
The SIS pre-wiring ensures complete cable/connector compensation between the LR16Bass and ALC. The LR16Bass is designed as high-efficient bass extension of the LR16, used in multiples depending on the array-length and low frequency requirements.
For full system performance, we recommend using the LR16Bass in combination with an ALC amplified loudspeaker controller. Driven by the ALC, the LR16Bass delivers maximum sound quality and output power with dedicated and inaudible (power and excursion!) protection.