- 1” soft-dome tweeter on a small wave-guide for increased HiFi quality output
- SIS pre-wired for very high damping and further reduced distortion (with ALC)
- Dedicated protection in combination with ALC
- Omnimount™ mounting points, bracket (option)
- Passive filtering for easy operation and economical powering
The TS7 is a 2-way ultra-compact versatile loudspeaker, for both permanent and limited portable applications. Featuring a 1” soft-dome tweeter with double 6.5” high quality woofers, the TS7 delivers exceptional performance from a very compact and efficient package. The system includes dedicated filtering and system equalizing.
The SIS pre-wiring ensures complete cable/connector compensation between the TS7 and ALC. The enclosure design provides for low profile mounting (ceiling, wall). Typical applications for the TS7 include nearfield main system for small theatre, A/V, PA or fill/delay speaker in larger systems. In applications where extended bass response is required, the TS7 can be combined with a bass or sub bass system.
For full system performance, TS7 can be used in combination with an ALC amplified loudspeaker controller. Driven by the ALC, the TS7 delivers maximum sound quality and output power with inaudible (power and excursion) protection.